This is a picture of the foam [cube] pit. Parents were not allowed to throw their children in .... but the alternative of children throwing parents was acceptable. Will was all over that one! Mom stood by the edge, watched Will jump in ... took a couple pictures at the edge, was distracted and next thing I knew, I was swimming in a most curious way. I have to say it's super comfortable to lay in.

The tramp (our favorite)

The rings

This is the best looking tramp I've ever seen. A long track-like shape. I really wanted to get on and do handsprings all the way down ... but I think the gym officials already knew this and placed speed bumps along the way. The 'said' it was for the kids to gain strength in jumping over.

The balance beam

The grand finale

Will and Teachers

Hugs for one....

...and then the other

His certificate (a proud moment).
No comments:
Post a Comment