Sunday, September 13, 2009

Queen For ... Ever

Sometimes I walk in on the sweetest moments. (Morning cartoons)Another candid moment. This project was organized by Logan. AND this; is the inspiration for my post. Logan decided to take Sadie for a ride on his body board. He sat her flat on the board and pulled her around for a few moments. When I glanced back I saw the picture of a big brother worried about the instability of her previous arrangement. SO, in his admirable logic, he grabbed a muskoda chair and situated it safely on the centre of the board. Then he replaced Sadie in her, now, more stable position. But that's not all....


It wouldn't be routine if there weren't a team of assistants.


It appears she does not mind the attention.

I need a close-up of her Queenly Wave



I rarely allow the boys to feed her. BUT I have allowed each to have a go with it. I mean, there really is satisfaction in caring for others through nourishment right?

AND the target is not difficult to spot on this little Birdie.



Yet another day.... and another ... and another. We learn, we take turns, we smile about treating our Sadie like a Queen.....

For a day, a month, a year..... forever.
We have not had to explain what love is to our boys. We know they know.
And this week our little Angel will be 1.
















5 comments:

brooke said...

adorable. what sweet boys you have. (and of course sweet sadie too.) I really miss you guys! Happy Birthday Sadie.

Leigh said...

Those are so Adorable.. and you don't have to say how much the boys love Sadie.. they show it every day!! No boy will come between them and their sister!! probably ever!! Can Not believe she will be One!! Where did that year go?

Dorienne said...

What a lucky girl to have so many big brothers to look out for her. She may regret it when she starts dating!

Christy said...

Such a sweet post! Your family is adorable!

The Bullknitter said...

Loved. This. Post.