Our 4 little boys under the age of 4 . We make a good team.
I watched you sleep. I studied your beautifully fine features. I enjoyed the wonder of our double blessing.
Only moments later 1 out of 4 of our boys mature enough to advance to days without us. I have a difficult time saying good-bye.
I will never forget the feeling of that moment.
So, how, can this possibly be the picture of today? Where did our time go?
My 4 boys under 4 have now exited the house for greater adventures.


The night before school, I walked into your room to kiss you goodnight but I was too late. I still took the time to watch you sleep. Our Sweet Quinten.
and Cuddley Colby.
I know you are excited about school. And that, is what helps me get through the day without you. With change comes new adventure.
and Cuddley Colby.
I know you are excited about school. And that, is what helps me get through the day without you. With change comes new adventure.I will feel a little lost at first but I know I will grow into Miss. Productivity mixed with a touch of Miss Leisure.
First on our list; shopping and a lunch date. Girl Power!
5 comments:
I know how you feel Jenn, but you are feeling it times 4 right now I guess :) And good call on the girl's afternoon out. I may join you for a few.....
Wow. I can't believe your nest is so empty. This is a great time for you and Sadie to bond and have lots of girly fun.
Time flies! I always say other people's kids grow up SO fast!
Time flies! I always say other people's kids grow up SO fast!
time goes by too fast doesn't it...
Post a Comment