Quinten and Colby did a Grade 1 Field Trip to Heritage Park. I want to volunteer with the class BUT siblings are not permitted. So, I just meet them there with their siblings.
Here's some little people riding the train
Chase fell asleep in the stroller so we caught a few sights on the way out of the park.
It was a fun day for us.
When we are not chasing the boys around we are running errands which often include groceries and wedding decor. Here's my happy-to-tag-along pretty girl.
This is just my way of expressing how quickly Spring came and went ..
With all the hand-me-downs available (I think at last count, we have four tricycles). This little man chooses the pink one.
Someone found a good deal and bought a dirt bike. Just a hint; It wasn't me.
I spend my time here. Hanging out with the truckers and my 2 littlest in tow. Service is pretty good when I don't fit the typical trucker mold. None the less, this is how I picked up my latest linen shipment.
Navigating the acreage with a battery powered device can sometimes be a little tricky. But Chase loves it.
Sadie's Sunday acrobatics.
And her last day of Dance.
And her (make believe) restaurant.
The Annual Rock Show. Where it was exciting enough to pass out.
Sweet Moment.
This little man has lived up to his name in every way. He grows fast, he walks early, he refuses to crawl down stairs and is constantly trying to walk down them and now....He insists he play on Sadie's team.
She is one happy-go-lucky .... not-a-care-in-the-world player.
And she's Proud to say she's Canadian
Ryan installed a railing on our deck. 6 years later it feels like a beach house.
We bought a trampoline advertised on Kijiji. We drove to Willow Park, took it down in the rain and then brought it home and set it up in the rain.
Then all the neighborhood kids jumped .... all day .... in the rain.
That will be a day Logan is sure to never forget.
What do your Sunday's look like?
Mine are pretty sweet.
Mr. 100% Grade 3 Math PAT Man also had a birthday. His last year in the single digits.
What can you make with 9 Birthday Candles? One of the kids (can't recall which one) quickly whipped up a personal dedication to the birthday boy.
The Race is on. To kill some time with a brotherly race while Sadie plays soccer. I espcially like that we captured Colby losing his shoe.
Here she comes!
The First Year Soccer Player and her personalized Soccer ball.
With her Coaches.
Remember that recently purchased dirt bike? Well it can do damage to Grampa's barn door.
Whoops. This might not make Grampa's day.
Some of us are still having fun.
I also can not take the credit for this next purchase.
Sadie was not impressed with the "wobbley lake".
Our Little Marine Engineer.
Moments after this picture was taken, we ventured out on a family bike ride. Colby lost control down a hill and suffered a concussion. It was the most peculiar day.
Here he is. Completely disoriented and hurting. He kept repeating, "I didn't even know we were on a bike ride." "I want to go home" "My tooth hurts." And every time he said it, he said it like it was the first time he was telling us this information.
Here is where I believe he had the point of impact that caused the concussion.
The last day of school. A super great year with super great teachers and Administration.
We may as well kick off the summer with increasing our swimming skills prepping for a long summer of water play.
And of course, every day it's warm we run to the beach for a splashing good time.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago








































1 comment:
Wow!!!!
Post a Comment