Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dance Your Heart Out!


 Sadie completed her Dance Explosion Class. Here she is, ready for her first day!



 And Her Last Day - Performance Day!
 It takes a fair bit of concentration.

 And energy

 She loved every minute of it. We're very proud of our girl. She's fearless. We love her enthusiasm.

We also have a couple Hip Hop Twins. It was a great classs. Even though they both said they didn't like it, they seemed to smile alot. They also worked really hard to get the steps perfect. I love that determination. I had a parent come up to me after the performance and say, "Your boys are really great!" My silent response is, If they had ensured the enrolment age was maintained at the 7 to 9 year olds then you would see alot more talent too. Half the class seemed like toddlers that were incapable of following instructions. Perhaps that's where some of their frustration came from. But it was also due to the fact that they thought they already had all the moves. Haha! I'm sure they learned a couple more.


No comments: