This guy is really fun. Sometimes a little too fun. I now schedule my entire productivity of my day into his nap time. He does NOT sit still. I don't remember any other toddler being so busy. He really is attempting to learn and discover in a short period of time.
He starts by looking at a picture of all his siblings. He points to each face and calls them "Daddy." It made me laugh because he probably thinks he has 5 Daddys.
Did you know coloring did not only have to be done on paper?! If I leave the room for even a short period of time ... let's say, to change over a load of laundry. I return to this. Chase the Cowpoke. How he obtained the hat from the top shelf of our front hall closet, I will never know. Likely it was left out by another family member but because it's off season and highly unlikely, I found humor in this.
What can I say. This is definitely a first. He learned how to assert himself into the Cooking position. He loves to cook and will do anything to get there.

Here is another day. Now he's baking.
One random day, in the past, I taught Chase how to unwind a screw top lid. Upon completion of the lesson I wondered if this would ever return to bite me. And so, history tells the story. On this particular day I ran upstairs for a pair of socks and returned to this. He really loves to measure ingredients.
I didn't walk into this. Instead I watched him step-it-up. It appears he also loves getting himself a cup. Who needs a stool when you have an oven door. Trust me, I know to never leave a baking oven unattended.
Chase at Church. His favorite song is: "Sleeping Bunnies." When it's time for the bunnies to wake up ... Chase remains in the sleeping position. He is a good sleeper. That's probably because he's re-energizing for his next attack.
Chase and I attended Will's swim class to observe. I discovered the theme of his day was 'Matchy Matchy.'
I sort of love when he gets a head cold. It slows him down a little. And he has loved to cuddle ever since.










No comments:
Post a Comment