Monday, May 20, 2013

March Madness

 No sorry. This is not another post about basketball. Just about the additional tidbits from March.
We experienced some wonderful chinnok weather which created a wading pool in our back yard. It only seemed fitting that I ask the boys if they wanted to do something really fun?! It sure was fun for me.
I think this boy is up to some of his tricks again. Why not find a perfect perch to take a load off. It's only fitting for a lover of food.
Will invited me to his class so I could participate in Clay for Kids. We had fun hanging out.
One last highlight of March was our Adult Ski Trip with friends to Kicking Horse Mountain in Golden, BC. The day was spectacular and the winter scenery was breathtaking.
At the top of the mountain it was a whole different world. Different climate and snow condition. It was very gusty up there.

I love this peak exhibiting the front and back side of the mountain.
A quaint little cabin atop the mountain for dining pleasure.
And somewhere WAY down there is the town of Golden.
Starting the trek down the mountain I take another profile shot of the hilltop cabin-like restaurant.
And a direct route defined as 'Straight Down.' Haha, you may as well just jump.
I chose the more scenic route.
Amazing right?


Thank you Kicking Horse. It was such a beautiful day.

No comments: