As I drove the kids to school on June 20th I remember listening the to a special Canmore Broadcast Interview providing a understanding to the revival of Cougar Creek. A creek bed which is typically dry. I found this fascinating and almost impossible to understand. However, I never suspected the devastation they were communicating. Nor that it would hit our city. At this time in our lives, all agenda items were placed on hold. We became dedicated to mobilizing volunteer groups to get into the communities and help. We worked with some of the finest and we even took the kids down to do their part.
Walking In
Work in Progress
The following 9 pictures were published by the Calgary Sun. They highlight our good friends; the S. Family, the E. Family and Us.
Walking Out. This was an experience that will forever leave it's mark with us.












No comments:
Post a Comment