Friday, January 25, 2008

Precious Moments

This perfectly precious little one is Clare Denise Jackson. She was born suddenly on Sunday January 20th after her Mom sensed something was wrong. This beautiful little girl created a definite sense for concern in the next critical days but her strength was apparant as she grew stronger with each day she was cared for in the Foothills Hospital NICU.
Then on January 24th the results of an MRI confirmed she had suffered a stroke in the womb leaving the left side of her brain considerably damaged.
Our current family initiative is to pray. We believe in miracles and we have so much hope for this picture perfect little blessing to our family. She is a miracle.
We love her and would be grateful for your supportive prayers also.
Please link to the Jackson Family Blog for a current update of her condition.
We love you Clare! We know you will be well cared for by your Mom, Dad and your Big Sister Anna and Big Brother Cooper.

3 comments:

ehjenn said...

Hi sweet family. You have said it so well here. She is so blessed to have so much family behind her. Kiss your little men for me. I miss seeing them so often. I hope you are all well.
Jenn E

The Five Jacksons said...

Thank you for the beautiful words, Jenn. We feel so much love and support right now and it makes a world of difference. Christina West is spearheading the arrangements for Anna and Cooper's child care. I will have her call you. Just let her know what works for you - I know Anna and Cooper will love spending time with your family. Thanks in advance for loving them when I have to be at the hospital!
Love, Jadi

The Jacksons said...

Jenn, I read your supportive comments to your sister Jadi and am grateful for kind people. There is a wonderful outpouring of support and love for Clare and we all need to continue to exercise our faith on her behalf. Already, she is a miracle baby.

love Stan