Thursday, February 07, 2008

Seasonal Wrap-Up

The Gingerbread House Creation
















We can't be sure how much candy actually made it to the house. But perhaps this is why it collapsed before the end of the evening.
















The one special gift we're allowed to open on Christmas Eve.
















Christmas morning with Auntie. Very Christmas-like gift wrap for twins Auntie.

















Matching remote control helicopters for Logan and Uncle Derrick.















Logan skating





















An afternoon out, just Logan and Mom.

















New Year's Eve Family Skate


















Colby and Quinten sled behind the speed of Dad's skating

















Will






















I don't know how I missed Logan in this picture but it was too cute of C & Q to NOT post.



Colby below ~ Quinten above.




















Logan


Quinten is always quick to find the candy canes.

Colby is always known to put in 110% on a family initiative. This initiative was tree decoration take-down time. Of course, the attention Colby received meant that everyone had their turn under the tree.

The best gifts of Christmas. (Cheesy I know! ~ but is it really when I honestly feel that way?)

1 comment:

The Five Jacksons said...

Those are priceless!!! Hope you guys are having a great time in CR.
Love Jadi