
Happenings in the first 24 hours of life.


Proud Big Brothers

After her bath

Meeting Big Brother Will

Meeting Grampa
Meeting Logan ~ If you look really close I think she is smiling*

All ready for home

Safe Arrival



A Great Weekend at Home with Welcome Visitors

Ayushi

Great Auntie Sandy
Auntie Jillene

Great Auntie Barb

Gramma


Auntie Tori

Grampa

Gramma Betty


Will's Ideal Setting: Holding Baby & Watching Cartoons

Daddy's Little Girl
I think the appropriate description is: Quinten Celebrating Life



Uncle Chad
The Special Helpers of the Day: Quinten

And Colby

Bringing items special to them from home for show-&-tell

4 Days Old and Sadie attends Preschool (as the show-&-tell)
The Craft for today was to make Sail Boats.
Every sail boat needs a little wind.
At the end of the day the 'Special Helpers' need to lead the line out of class. Quinten shows his celebration of a successful day by hugging and kissing his Co-Special-Helper
4 comments:
What beautiful pictures. Uncle Chad look a bit scared! 4 days old and Sadie's already on the move. That must have been fun for Quinten and Colby.
Congrats guys! She's beautiful. Sorry we haven't been by yet but you wouldn't want our germs there.
Love ya,
Jadi
Baby Sadie is super cute - can't wait to come see her! Cera loves scrolling through all the pictures and she must know the twins as she always seems to get their names right!
Ba! That picture of Quinten holding Sadie is hilarious! I burst out laughing when I saw it.
Post a Comment