I was having trouble with the length of our RV until we arrived at this RV park in Idaho. We were quickly dwarfed.
Take note of the vehicles (typically towed behind) with matching colors, pinstriping and sized larger than our family vehicle.




This one is my favorite because if you look really close: there is a young boy in a yellow shirt standing to the side of an open cabinet. Within the cabinet is a TV and on the TV is the Wii. This little boy is chillin' in his campsite playing the Wii.
I always used to wonder why and for what purpose these very large units were purchased and then I came to the realization that they would be just plain fun ... more fun than a hotel room. Yes, NOT camping ... but not intended to be. Instead, a substitution for hoteling. Very new view of something I used to criticize.



I do wonder what is in this trailer



Matching color of SUV to Massive Tour Bus






I
Of course, no trip is complete without pictures of favorite real estate


No comments:
Post a Comment