And so it stands: This morning, those cloths have been returned to their little boy bin and Pink Remains.
Everyone advised how much I was going to LOVE the change. But I'm simple because simple equals efficient. Golf shirts and jeans are as creative as I get. So I was 100% skeptical. It seems they were right though. I have a ton of learning to do but I will take the time and enjoy the change. Life may not be as efficient but I'm going to enjoy all the little factors I know nothing about ... such as accessorizing :o)
One more thought of the day:
Sadie's Doctor says that children born as a younger sibling have to be easy going because they know Mom is busy. Well, Sadie received that message loud and clear. I actually miss her because she sleeps so much! and she'll be happy to know that her Mom and Dad dispute who gets to cuddle her when she is awake. We won't expand on what happens when we add 4 older brothers to the mix. Lots of love to say the least.


BIG YAWN!
5 comments:
aw, even your blog is pink now! i love it. i'll say it again, she is so cute!
she is so sweet. congrats!
I need to get over! Just a small amount of sickness remains - but a big bag of pink is coming soon!
Jenn... your blog is...AWESOME!
How in the world do you find the time? Can you teach me? ;o) Mine needs some help.. big time!
Hope you're doing well.. hope to meet Sadie soon!
Erin
It's true! that color pink just has something about it! Glad you are enjoying it! She is darling!!!
Post a Comment