BA-hahahahaha! So funny! I never even thought if it until you said it. If you do change it, look at lots of pictures (of potentials) and go to someone great - they say hair doesn't matter and that it grows back (obviously), but it really can ruin your day. I remember that one time when you did chop it off, and you HATED it! Look at LOTS of pictures! I look forward to seeing it!
2 comments:
BA-hahahahaha! So funny! I never even thought if it until you said it. If you do change it, look at lots of pictures (of potentials) and go to someone great - they say hair doesn't matter and that it grows back (obviously), but it really can ruin your day. I remember that one time when you did chop it off, and you HATED it! Look at LOTS of pictures! I look forward to seeing it!
Okay, that is pretty funny. Your hair has not changed! But you know what? I think it suits you.
Post a Comment