Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Warmer Days - playing catch-up

We begin with a season of firsts (in the Spring).

A new church in Cranston.



First bike ride





First Babysitter Training (not really-I just wanted to share her little birdie mouth) First pair of ruffle jeans in our household AND first time standing in shoes. She was still not walking at the time this picture was taken.



Loss of First front tooth. I was secretly hoping this would happen after school pictures.






First completed chore. I told Colby to put his shoes away and he decided to collect everyones shoes, from the back hall AND the closet and pile them on our outdoor shoe mat. He was SO proud. I realized it would have been better for me to have completed the task myself. (If you're wondering what is behind him - it's rolls of craft paper)




First Day of Grade 1 and Grade 3 respectively





























Will made it through his first day. Another proud moment for him. I just miss having him around.









AND let's not forget Preschool































Hours of entertainment with jumping and diving.




















And what do we do with a little one when we want to have some fun? Sadie is plugged into a shelf between two camping chairs. She's okay with it.






We drive her around.








We feed unreasonable food to distract her.



and electronics! Really?

























and unreasonable drinks?
What is this world coming to?























We float her and we nap her.



































Butterfly





















Twins
Tubing


I know who's who. Do you?













AND the grand finale! Logan in training with Mom.













A new addition to our list of skiers.












After Logan's short circle, I get a chance.
















Up, up and away. Without the high tow bar. A difficult task to accomplish.













I'd like to take the time to pay special thanks to our Turtle Shell. Without it, none of this would have been possible, nor affordable.
And let's not forget Grandma's care of Sadie on the beach and Grandpa's Boat.
That's a wrap for the warmer days of 2009.

1 comment:

mskaz said...

Really cute pics of your summer Jenn! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.