Sunday, January 17, 2010

In That Order

Remember when we were forgotten by Santa's Helpers?

Well, as we were still hanging around after the last child had been called AND because Grandma was leaning over the shoulder of the lady at the mic .... we were acknowledged.

I have plenty of pictures of Santa with a full lap. I decided to take this opportunity (of not imposing on other people waiting - because there were none!) to allow each child to have a personal visit with Santa. I fondly remember my conversations with the Jolly Fellow and suddenly realized that the only experience our boys have had is saying what they would like over their shoulder as they are being scooted away. Poor things.

The conclusion of this story is that all things happen for a reason ... and often for the best. We just don't know it until it's over. Here's the result:
Of course, Will is first as he had the most [emotions] invested.Colby showing his craft [because he had to wait all afternoon]. I think he made 10 of themI was referring to an individual personal visit. This is Quinten with an intimate individual personal visit.Logan getting an earfull. It must be good because he's smiling."Thanks for the cane old man"Sadie's first craft.

No comments: