
Good moments still occur on a rainy days. This is defined as a good moment.
Colby and Quinten take a field trip to Safeway. I now have two recruits to do my grocery shopping.
Logan built a Bottle Rocket in Cubs. Very entertaining!
That thing launches.
Sadie visits Great Grandpa and Grandma Richards and takes a couple bounces on their trampoline.
My three partners in crime. We travel most everywhere together.

One of the last days of school Colby announced: "I don't want to go." (I think he was wanting to return home and kick back on the sofa).
Quinten quickly reponded, "But who will I sit beside?"
I love the twin factor.
When Quinten's name was called to receive his certificate he leaned in to make the transaction of handshake and certificate grab. His feet remained firmly planted in position. He's a funny character.

Colby and Quinten take a field trip to Safeway. I now have two recruits to do my grocery shopping.
Logan built a Bottle Rocket in Cubs. Very entertaining!
That thing launches.
Sadie visits Great Grandpa and Grandma Richards and takes a couple bounces on their trampoline.
My three partners in crime. We travel most everywhere together.Mrs. Thibodeau reads: "Colby" as the next to receive his certificate.
He sat in his chair and waved for a short while before getting up to shake the teacher's hand. It gave me the sense that he takes steps to inform the teacher of who he is in comparison to his brother.

One of the last days of school Colby announced: "I don't want to go." (I think he was wanting to return home and kick back on the sofa).
Quinten quickly reponded, "But who will I sit beside?"
I love the twin factor.
When Quinten's name was called to receive his certificate he leaned in to make the transaction of handshake and certificate grab. His feet remained firmly planted in position. He's a funny character.



No comments:
Post a Comment