So, surprisingly I have no picture to accompany this post.
I am recovering from being quite sick. I'm still feeling a little off AND am definitely having a bad day for too many reasons to name. So I decided to listen to the innocent spirits of my little ones to try and bring back some perspective.
This is what I've heard:
After Sadie had her first major fit because she was unhappy I was dressing her (in a hurry) when she wanted to dress herself. I spoke to her in my firm voice and said, "You! need to listen to your Mom!"
She replies simply with, "K" and gives me a big hug.
Colby and Quinten received another lecture for being (and I quote) "A bunch of animals around Sadie" I also said to them, "you just need to leave her alone and give her some space"
Quinten responds, "But we yove (love) her."
It's just that simple.
As I walk around in circles trying to figure what I should tackle next Colby yells from upstairs (the time is 1pm):
"Mom can I please have yunch (lunch) because I'm really getting starving."
I giggle and smile and tell him I will for sure. Just one minute (so I can post about it).
Without the little people I might not have a good day.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago
3 comments:
You are so good at putting things in perspective Jen. I really need to follow your example. I'm so sorry you've been sick, I hope you get feeling better quickly.
Kids are the best medicine! I hope that sinus cold takes a hick really soon.
too cute. Hope you're feeling better soon. Can i do anything for you?
Post a Comment