Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Auburn Bay Pioneers

My life is full of coincidences.


We were asked how long we had lived here and SO we told the story. THEN I was searching for a picture totally unrelated to our house and came across this!

Our CuldesacOur Driveway
Our Lot from the Southeast Corner




Our View of the Mountains BEFORE the houses

Our Yard

The Lake

The Waterfront Property (I was sure this is where I was meant to be :) The Lake Begins to FILL


The Waterfront Property slowly gaining definition to it's name.

Lake Fill COMPLETE. Voila!


5 comments:

Dorienne said...

Okay, that is totally cool. Your family really are the pioneers of Auburn Bay. I remember when you bought your lot!

brooke said...

wow! that's crazy. and Will is just too cute in that picture!

Mackenzie Richards said...

Logan and Will were so little! I couldn't picture your 'future' house until the backyard shot with the park in the background. SE corner does nothing for me :) Fun to look back on hey?

The Bullknitter said...

What a fun trip down memory lane.

Amanda Bourne said...

Thats crazy to think how fast Auburn Bay has grown.