I love Monkies. This hat is super cute and this 5 day new baby was a little Monkey for his photo shoot. He would NOT fall asleep. My hope was that we could have some pictures of him totally relaxed and sleeping like a perfect little angel. Instead he spent 3 hours rooting and sucking on his fist.
Logan is looking very distinguished and is very supportive at home. If I were asked to pick the child who loves Chase more. It would be next to impossible.
Will might be a contender though. Chase is never lacking hugs and kisses. I told Will that he should hug and kiss his twin brothers like he does Chase.
Quinten. Our Angel. Quinten was coloring beside Chase as he slept in bed. Ryan commented about how Chase is an angel and how Quinten is also. Quinten beamed with pride and looked up with a sweet smile similar to what you see here. Since that sweet sincere moment Quinten has been a monster - he picks fights, screams in frustration etc, etc. I told him he's lost his title of "Angel" Hopefully it's a temporary thing.
Miss Mother Hen: Sadie Leigh. I reached into the back seat (while driving) and held Chase's soother in his mouth. The level of mothering is such that she scolded at me and accompanied with frustrated sighs. "Mom, No".
Proud Papa.
I guess there are benefits to NOT sleeping. I do love the moments Chase is awake during the day. We gaze into each others eyes. I attempt to determine what he could possibly be thinking. And he thinks I look better if he crosses his eyes.
Logan is looking very distinguished and is very supportive at home. If I were asked to pick the child who loves Chase more. It would be next to impossible.
Will might be a contender though. Chase is never lacking hugs and kisses. I told Will that he should hug and kiss his twin brothers like he does Chase.
He responded, "I don't think so."
I'll keep working on him :)
I took Colby, Quinten, Sadie and Chase shopping on Friday morning. Colby saw a cleaning product in the aisle. He clearly stated, "This is the best cleaner! We saw it on TV so it must be famous!"
Colby is always very interested in what his parents are focused on. He continually asks questions and if he does not agree...he corrects us... Because he is right (or so he thinks). He has earned the new profile of Dominant Twin. He is super sweet and never wants to disappoint.
Quinten. Our Angel. Quinten was coloring beside Chase as he slept in bed. Ryan commented about how Chase is an angel and how Quinten is also. Quinten beamed with pride and looked up with a sweet smile similar to what you see here. Since that sweet sincere moment Quinten has been a monster - he picks fights, screams in frustration etc, etc. I told him he's lost his title of "Angel" Hopefully it's a temporary thing.
Miss Mother Hen: Sadie Leigh. I reached into the back seat (while driving) and held Chase's soother in his mouth. The level of mothering is such that she scolded at me and accompanied with frustrated sighs. "Mom, No".As I'm driving, she's moving my hand out the way, "But Mom ... sigh ... Mom, No."
I have to retort with a very long motivational speech and a couple threats to discourage her. Meanwhile, his soother has fallen out to the base of his seat and out of my reach.
Time for me to say, "Ugh!"
And that, is where she picks it up."
Proud Papa.
I guess there are benefits to NOT sleeping. I do love the moments Chase is awake during the day. We gaze into each others eyes. I attempt to determine what he could possibly be thinking. And he thinks I look better if he crosses his eyes.My most favorite moments with him are when he is fussing and I grab him with anticipation of another moment to cuddle. But the most favorite moment comes when he immediately settles and lays like jello in my arms. Completely relaxed and peaceful. I love that we have that affect on each other.
I cannot believe this little buddy fit inside me. He really isn't as big as the pictures make him look. What I love best about these pictures though, is that it's an accurate representation of his size as it compares to me.
I love his newborn feet. I love this picture. He sure has a substantial amount of peeling skin. Probably a result of having been 3 days overdue.
Every bit of perfection rolled into 10 lbs of health and peace.
This was an 'Ah Ha' Moment as I came to the realization that this large looking group of people belong to me. When we spread out during the day, it's not as noticeable. I had a quick thought of, "Oh Man, What have I gotten myself into?" There were enough of us that we did not fit all together on the sofa. Sadie had to sit on her Dad's knee.
I cannot believe this little buddy fit inside me. He really isn't as big as the pictures make him look. What I love best about these pictures though, is that it's an accurate representation of his size as it compares to me.
Here's a picture of both.
I love his newborn feet. I love this picture. He sure has a substantial amount of peeling skin. Probably a result of having been 3 days overdue.
Every bit of perfection rolled into 10 lbs of health and peace.
This was an 'Ah Ha' Moment as I came to the realization that this large looking group of people belong to me. When we spread out during the day, it's not as noticeable. I had a quick thought of, "Oh Man, What have I gotten myself into?" There were enough of us that we did not fit all together on the sofa. Sadie had to sit on her Dad's knee.




4 comments:
what gorgeous pictures!!!!!
*like* X 1000
So sweet Jenn! I love all the pictures and your words for each one! You have a lovely family!
Congratulations on having half a dozen...crazy but fun!
Post a Comment