But this is the face of a dissatisfied customer.
I strapped him up. Assessed the situation and then ran downstairs to grab the camera. I heard Chase start to cry and asked Ryan what happened....almost in an accusing way. He responded saying, the straps broke!!Chase fell forward bumping his head on the ground and having his Dad quickly grab him.
See the red mark on his forehead? It also looks like he has a scratch on his cheek. Here's a view of how he was saved by his Dad.People! Jolly Jumpers do NOT last longer than 10 years.
FYI, Walmart will not exchange (after 90 days, let alone 10 years) and a replacement costs $32. Just in the event you were wondering.
Poor little fellow.
Auntie Jillene is growing. Will says, "I know what Sadie feels like, and I know what Chase feels like. I think this is a Chase."We shall see if he has a gift.
There are often times Chase sleeps better in our arms in the middle of family movie night....rather than in his own bed.
There are often times Chase sleeps better in our arms in the middle of family movie night....rather than in his own bed.




Happy Birthday Logan!
1 comment:
Awsome job for will! He must be thrilled! Poor little Chase. Will he ever get the chance to try out the jolly jumper?
Post a Comment