Hockey Hair! Isn't it great! I remember with my first boy I wanted to cut his hair so quickly so he could maintain is masculine appearance. With my last little boy, I want to celebrate every little feature as long as possible. And yes, some have asked if he is a boy or a girl.
Look at those lovely wings.
With all my other kids, I could just trim while they played in the bath. With this mover and shaker I finally gave up and wrapped my legs around him to take care of business. Sadie was sure to arrive to help with the entertainment distraction factor.
Here's our new little man.
Introducing ... The distinguished Chase.
The collection for the baby book.
"Hey! You did what!"
"Oh well, it's best I embrace it! Hey, I'm probably more aerodynamic anyway"
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago








No comments:
Post a Comment