We started April off with a lovely First Easter with Chase. He is the center of our universe and we are so happy to be celebrating a list of firsts with him.
I challenged 3 boys to change 1 baby's diaper. They failed.
I took my monkies to see the monkies at the zoo. We saw a little more than just monkies. BUT it was cute that Logan came home to research the Cotton top Tamarin and is sure he is buying one. Although they are super cute, they also look fairly fiesty. We won't be gaining a monkey in this household.
ButterfliesLook at me; missing my nap(s). Sometimes this just has to happen to keep up with the big kids.
The overly friendly goose we met along the way.
Napping Hippos
Peacock showing off.
He had to give in to sleep eventually.
The observations of 5.
Super Gross: commonly referred to as 'Snake'. I'm not interesting in admiring for any length of time.
Just a day at the zoo with the Monkies.
We have new neighbors and the boys LOVE them. So, they stalk them like little Orphan Children and/or Monkies.
William, Logan and I decorated a wedding. Will's teacher is getting married in July so he used this picture as a notification to her of our offer for complimentary supplies.























No comments:
Post a Comment