The First Whole Apple : achieved through very crafty thieving. I tried to take it away from her because of my fear of choking. She protested so I locked her up and watched her carefully. I guess it's because she's fifth that I can ease up a little. Yes?

Santa was very kind to place hair accessories in Sadie's stocking. SO, here's our first attempt at hair that's a little too short to do anything with but long enough to look like a mullet.
An average looking bunch.

Project: "Child #5"
Child # 3 pins her down while Child #2 and Child #4 reload.

"That'll teach them!"

An average looking bunch.
What my brothers have done to my hair OR what my Mom is doing to my face!?"

Project: "Child #5"
Child # 3 pins her down while Child #2 and Child #4 reload.

"That'll teach them!"
Sadie went to Will's backpack and thieved his hat.
In all seriousness though. This girl acts her gender through and through. She's more of a woman than her own mother. She does things we've never had the boys do.
She WANTS to wear hats. She finds them, wears them, and freaks out if someone attempts to remove them.
She wears things around her neck and does an ear to the shoulder walk around the house.
She picks any and all pairs of shoes and prances through the house with them. She gets VERY mad if the womens size 8.5 sketcher does not stay on her foot for the journey.
Really! Where does she learn it? It's not from me.


5 comments:
What a princess you have! She is so adorable!
oh, Sadie is too cute!!
I wish I could do Roewyn's hair! And she is definitely a girl - its good for boys to have a sister I think. And they are not an 'average' looking bunch - quite the opposite :) And holy smokes, does Sadie ever look like Ryan in the last picture.
(how's that for random comments?)
Thanks Mackenzie, I was just trying to figure out who she looked like.. which one of the boys!! But you know I do see a little Jenn in there too!! The Hat is Wonderful!! I miss them all so much so Give the Average (NOT Average) bunch a hug from Gramma!!
Gramma and Grampa think that Sadie is just the cutiest!!! and her big brothers.. well , We just miss them so much.. The team shirts are just too good!!! Wish we could see the opening games... Tape what you can for us?
Post a Comment