Most would think that 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant would only bring thoughts of the arrival of baby. Well not me. I had a few concerns that the arrival of baby would keep me from fulfilling my commitment. This is all I have thought about for the past two weeks ... and of course, had planned for, much before then. I also had the additional worry of wondering if I would ever find help - as our set-up schedule fell right smack in the middle of a work day. It's much easier to find help on weekends and evenings.
After cleaning and arranging votives and vases it was time to pack them back up.
220 roses
Recycling Overflow
And a daughter who has taught herself to read (in a linen mountain)
90 Helium Balloons all packed into 1 cargo trailer. I'm forever thankful I didn't have to drive with these around my head.






6 comments:
You just did this job? Oh my heavens, girl you are crazy. Looks amazing and I guess now you can just focus on having that little baby!
You're crazy and kind of incredible!!!!!
As if it wasn't enough work just doing this event..and it did look beautiful when completed as I knew it would be at your hands. But then you blog about it in the same day. don't think I moved much once home!! even to the computer.. Now.. hopefully you are still resting!!
I'm glad you were able to do the job and that baby cooperated. I was thinking about you the whole day, hoping that it was working out and feeling bad that I couldn't help!
well if I was here I would have helped. but I never get called into duty even when I am here.
Thank you so much Jen. You made this night incredible and beautiful.
Everyone loved everything about the decorations. Its so awesome that you did all of this. I went around and proudly said that my neighbor...or more like my friend decorated this entire place. :) thanks again. your the greatest.
Post a Comment