I have accumulated:
a triple batch of mint
a double of peanut butter
a single of almond
a double of milk chocolate truffle
a 1.5 batch of white chocolate truffle
and a double of cream cheese. Now I just need to make the carmel for turtles.
All these flavors just need to be dipped. Wish me luck.

The only way I can shop is through my computer. The result: A stack of gift wrapping waiting inside these cardboard boxes.

A view of the shoes hiding the background :)

Just something I saw in the Costco parking lot. No big deal. Not a gift I plan on giving, nor receiving.
My little man was sick today. He slept best sitting up. I didn't get anything done by way of Christmas prep because I wanted to care for my little guy. Until tomorrow.

A view of the shoes hiding the background :)

Just something I saw in the Costco parking lot. No big deal. Not a gift I plan on giving, nor receiving.
My little man was sick today. He slept best sitting up. I didn't get anything done by way of Christmas prep because I wanted to care for my little guy. Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment