Monday, December 26, 2011

Done, Done & Done.

Here's the chocolate update:
10 kgs of Chocolate and associated fondant completed.
With the help of a few friends. Some pictured here and others not ...The finished result : It's not perfect but we're creating a work in progress.

There were many more festivities to take participate in. This is where Sadie was speaking enthusiastically to her friends saying, "That's my brothers!" How cool is that?! To have so many rooting for you.
Giving it her best show.


Through all these festivities there is always time to tray a new food. I don't believe he liked it.

Logan set Chase on the sofa. Moved to the other side of the room and snapped a picture with my zoom lens. It's all fun and games until....
He starts to move. Logan heard me chirping in his ear to get back over to Chase.
We had a visit with Santa at three different events this season. Sadie was VERY nervous to sit with Santa at the first event. This is the second and I could tell she had taken the time to gain the courage necessary.



Logan and Santa's conversation went something like this:



Santa, "What would yo like this year?"



Logan, "But I've been Naughty"

Santa, "Okay, What would you like next year?"
Good come back Santa.

In order to have all siblings in attendance, Logan raced over from basketball. Hence his more casual attire.

Chase and his First Christmas.

We thought he should play a little Santa himself.

Chase. 6 & 3/4 Months Old. His First Christmas.



Time for Lights Out!
Quinten listened and was found fast asleep like this. Yes, that's a blanket tied around his neck like a scarf.

"Hey Boys, you know how Mom stays up late to get things done? Did you know I like to stay up late and hide behind the couch? Well, I hid and got this!"

1 comment:

Kira said...

those pics of Chase are \gorgeous!!!!!