Monday, December 12, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our costumes were a close re-run from last year. The kids still fit into their costumes and so we thought we'd get our efforts and money out of them one more time. Logan's costume especially!

The kids were able to wear their costumes to their new school so they were a hit again this year. Logan walked into the gym for the costume parade and the Grade 9 girls yelled, "We love you Yoshi!!" Logan said it was SO embarassing. You know, attention from older girls is still embarassing at this tender age.

Here's one thing I can tell you for sure: Having 5 kids going Trick or Treating brings home the 'Mother Load.' Thanks for the term I picked up from you D.














And the new addition Chase chilled out with Mom. He wore his

Bob the Builder PJs and Jolly Jumped most of the night.
Until he suffered a blow-out.
Then he spent the remainder of the evening as real as could be. Our proud sitting dude.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Thanks for updating Jenn, I know have the last picture of Chase as my desktop picture!! I always enjoy reading this.. and remembering all the moments as they go by so fast!! Love Mom