Here's a glimpse of some minor moments of fun.
Canada Day Breakfast
Will's good friend Caleb and I happen to share a birthday. It seemed fitting to take a trip to the movies together.
Chase loves to work in the kitchen. And so he does.
This particular morning he was setting the table for breakfast :)
The little man picks up items left at our house from friends and sports them with style.
Chase learned the value of a good water fight.
Colby was driving a Quad at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He crashed and really hurt himself. We left it 4 days before we made our first visit to the new South Calgary Hospital to determine he had actually broken his collar bone.
A morning trip to deliver our donations to High River Relief Workers.
A nice evening in the comfort of our home, with friends.
We attended a church play and grabbed a picture with the main character. Sadie decided to play the drama card. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's not pretty.
An evening of fun was spent at our Community Lake.
A morning bike ride with the kids.

We stopped for a little snack along the way.

And to play at the park.
Here is a glimpse at the weight I was pulling.
And this is the power she seems to hold around here.
While I was working on the house the kids were running around. Sadie just happened to run right out the window.
Our great neighbor of the Reno House and her sweet ride.
Sporting a little pink for a good cause of taking a ride.
Will's date night included a trip to observe Carburn Park and the impact of the flood.
We found a cute Beaver. I wonder where he weathered the storm?
I drove down the Deerfoot and could not believe I had a bird's eye view of the Bridge Collapse that made Headlines the Monday after the flood. I zoomed in for reference. Yes, this picture was achieved while I was maintaining the speed limit on the Deerfoot. Don't try this on your own!
Here is my driving view.
More on Carburn Park
And a slight bout of humor. This is the sign we found just south of Carburn Park. 'Building your Dreams on the River' has a whole new vibe.
Our littlest boy has a wonderful life with so many supportive and fun big brothers.
A visit to Grandma and Grampa's. This is not for the faint of heart as they climb the garage, drive and explore.
At this precise moment I asked Chase, "Chase! Where's Daddy's keys?"
I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Les Mis with some great friends. It was such a wonderful evening.
The weather was warm enough that Chase decided to take matters into his own hands and cool off in the pool.










































No comments:
Post a Comment