Winter seemed to linger longer. It would warm to melt and stay cold enough to keep the icicles forming. Here's our personal record size.
There was something about this jersey picture I just loved. I can't explain it. I just had to share.
And the published team photo of the Silver medalists at Provincials. What an amazing season and an amazing opportunity. We will likely be closing the door on community basketball to make way for brothers and Logan's school basketball.
We are glad to know some 'farmers' that are willing to share their baby chicks with us.
They allow us the privilege of visiting every year. And I'm sure it's because there is strategy in producing eggs through our visit. I think we scare the eggs out of them.
I dunno, maybe not. You be the judge.
Cute little fluffy things.
And then there's our monthly date night. March brought in some quality time with Colby at Fatburger.
AND to finish the month off, we had a sleepover at Great Grandma's house. This room (which served as my University dorm) has a special place in my heart.
Let's prepare for Spring! Chase and I really want to buy a picnic table! You can see it in his body language, right?!
We hit the slopes for the TELUS annual ski day. Nakiska was a popular place! The weather was perfect too.
I love my little skiers

















No comments:
Post a Comment