Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I told them so

We can't forget about date nights! I haven't always captured every date with a picture but I was successful with Colby at Fatburger.
 
 Here he is: Mr. Personality. I told him to please use the door to go outside. His response, "Why?"
 
I told him, "you make the mess, you clean it up." And so he did.

 
I told him, "Please return the many pairs of old shoes back to the storage room - even though you did exhibit talent in bringing them all up in one trip."

 
I told him, "A large consumption of candy will decrease your immune system" He said, "I'm never eating candy again!"

 
Here is a sure sign winter is coming to an end.

 
A little sofa Olympics for your viewing pleasure. Top: Quinten Middle and Bottom: Chase

 
He broke my clock. Does it really matter which he?

 
I told him (Will) to eat more or his younger brother would catch up to him in size. Will's waist measures 19.75" and Chase's waist measures 20.25"

 
Chase has a love-hate relationship with smoothies.

 
I have a love-hate relationship with Spring outdoor play.

 
I told them to NOT get to comfortable with preparing for summer. The ice rink may be gone, the trampoline added, but Murphy's law suggests that's what brings the snow.

 
Finally, Sadie and I attended her first Bridal Shower. It was for Tori. We had such a special time making her gift, attending the shower and seeing her new place to call home. Sadie returned home (on a school night) after all her brothers were in bed. Lucky lady! 


No comments: