Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up On Sleep

The Diaper Change Bandit! swept in started a diaper change and then abandoned this poor little guy to expose all to the world for a few short minutes (it felt very long at the time). A crime of humanity ...












"Do NOT leave me alone with these people! Look at what they do to me when you're not around!"


I do wonder what goes through this babe's head as he takes in all the activities of the household. I hope he's comfortable with the home full of life, that he's been brought to. But then again he's a little quirky himself. He prefers to sleep in the most peculiar positions. See for yourself! He was fussy until Will held him in an awkward way.
Then he was ASLEEP!One day, I fed Chase, cuddled him, carried him to his bed and 5 minutes later he awoke.
I repeated this process 4 times until I tried something new.
I fed Chase, cuddled him, layed him awake in his car seat and a few minutes later he fell asleep. He slept for 5 hours. I guess his carseat is where he feels most comfortable:) I'm afraid to say we earned that fact together.


And one more, just for the record. No great story. Just his first time sleeping in his swing.

No comments: