The 3rd annual Stampede Breakfast at the school.
Heritage Park Field Trip for Will.Which meant Grandma, Grandpa, Myself, Colby, Quinten, Sadie and Chase arrived to be a part.

Grandma took Colby, Quinten and Sadie on the train. (I didn't feel like abandoning the stroller to climb aboard).
Quinten and Colby being trained on the historical version of the Yo-Yo. I love the Heritage Park Staff. They always fit their role perfectly.
I secretly wish we could live in this simple time.
The School Talent Show. Will truly impressed me. The instructions for the talent show were to dress in their Gala Uniform unless they had a costume that applied to their presentation. As I prepared his uniform on the morning of the show he asked if he could wear his suit. What a wonderful idea! why hadn't I thought of that. He received alot of attention for that. As well, as we got closer to performance day he was making mistakes in his pieces at home. The day of the performance he fumbled around with his music a little but when playing his music; he was flawless. As much as I believe he's the most easy-going kid....I think he also has a perfectionist hidden within. It was a wonderful opportunity to learn a little more about him in what could have been a stressful situation. He said, he was never nervous. He didn't look it either.
The last casual day at school: Crazy Hair and Hat Day.
Colby and Quinten had a Picnic in South Glenmore Park on Crazy Hair and Hat Day. But they still chose to fulfill the casual day specifications.
Finally, after last day of school festivities, we awoke the next day to attend the last day of school festivities at their New School. They went out for recess (which is Will, Quinten and Colby's favorite part of school anyway) and then attended the Jelly Bean Dance. They all walked into school looking very nervous. When I arrived to pick them up, they were all bustin' a move and completely loving it. I'm still nervous for them but hope the change will be a positive one.

No comments:
Post a Comment