I drove two very cute boys to Canmore for a day out with Mom. Of course, there's always a small motivation to go ... to work ... BUT it was a small event and while I was working Chase started fussing. Next thing I know Will has managed to peel him out of his carseat the two are enjoying some viewing pleasure. Will to the IPod and Chase to his Big Brother.
The next weekend Chase attended another decorating event with me and slept straight through. Then we rushed home to change and attend a fantastic event at the Palliser Hotel. It put our morning work to shame.
Baby Duty. Tee Hee.

Chase found some time to catch some ZZZ's. He often likes to twist his head when he lays against my chest. But I've never seen him do it on his own. Until now, that is.
Special thanks to Beckham who shared his car seat and his wardrobe (to fit the classy event).

With all the running around we still find time to spend together. We love it.
To the beach, to the beach, to the beach. SO fun. It's where my heart is. You might notice, for us all vacations are planned with the destination of a beach. I often wonder why I wasn't raised a California Girl.
We never spend our money. It just grows and grows in our wallets. I have a fear of my kids being unnecessary consumers. However, it was time to spend some money on some lego ... An entire day of entertainment.
Oh, and then there is always a little laundry
The next weekend Chase attended another decorating event with me and slept straight through. Then we rushed home to change and attend a fantastic event at the Palliser Hotel. It put our morning work to shame.
Baby Duty. Tee Hee.
Chase found some time to catch some ZZZ's. He often likes to twist his head when he lays against my chest. But I've never seen him do it on his own. Until now, that is.
Special thanks to Beckham who shared his car seat and his wardrobe (to fit the classy event).

With all the running around we still find time to spend together. We love it.
Ryan has the summer off! Whoot!
The first week of his summer off was scheduled for attending Scout Camp. Soooo....
I told the boys that each day would be a day with one fun event planned. Each day they analyzed if I had fulfilled my promise.
Dinner with a centerpiece!
It was one of the evenings when the stars and moon aligned. The kids were each treated for sitting the to the table so perfectly. This never happens. Seriously.
To the beach, to the beach, to the beach. SO fun. It's where my heart is. You might notice, for us all vacations are planned with the destination of a beach. I often wonder why I wasn't raised a California Girl.
We never spend our money. It just grows and grows in our wallets. I have a fear of my kids being unnecessary consumers. However, it was time to spend some money on some lego ... An entire day of entertainment.
Oh, and then there is always a little laundry

No comments:
Post a Comment