I asked Logan what kind of cake he wanted and he requested a double layer, Chocolate and Vanilla. These cakes were made from scratch. No box cakes allowed. Just sayin'.
Here's the finished product. Kind of tacky for an 11 Year Old, but whatev. As long as it tastes good.

We could not find a babysitter for the little kids. SO, off we went with Sadie and Chase in tow. Ryan and I took 2 vehicles to arrive at Shakers with 11 kids. The Party was scheduled to start at 4:30 pm and end at 7:30 pm.
We.had.fun. To say the least.
School friends Aiden and Riley.
There's the crew of them.
Basketball Buddy Jared says this is the best place ever!
I may have forgotten to mention we were having so much fun, I texted all the parents of the kids and asked if we had permission to keep playing. And.so.we.did.
Mini Golf after Dusk.
She scored it. "I'm a genius" she says.
Night Ridin'
And the little buddy that misses naps is now also missing bedtimes too. Turn us in. We are unfit.
I tried to get him to sleep. Really I did.
But he doesn't need a beauty sleep. He's perfect just the way he is.
The Grand Finale: Logan spins the wheel and hits the Jackpot! (after they give him 3 tries at it!) I guess that's what happens when you close down the park.
Happy Carnival Shopping!
A Great Time Had by All 11. Ryan and I were exhausted. The parents picking up the kids said this was the longest Birthday Party ever. Well, time flies when you're having fun!





















1 comment:
awesome!!!!
Post a Comment