As the story goes, we picked up our boat from the amazing Nautical Engineer and enjoyed 10 more days of summer bliss.
These were proud moments. The boys first learned to ski behind Grampa's boat. I am sure this made Grampa proud. Colby got up first time and circled two laps in the bay in front of Alberta beach. Quinten got up second time and soon fell. Then did half a lap on his third try. Will got up second try and did 3 laps (just because ... That is competitive Will).
The second day, Will circled 5 times ... and the day after that, he was unstoppable. We had to cut the engine to give someone else a turn. I guess he wants to always lead. He also soon was cutting out and into the wake. I think he enjoyed it, but he was pretty focussed ... and I would suggest that he was focussed on being the leader.







































No comments:
Post a Comment