Friday, November 09, 2012

McMahon Stadium Jamboree

If you regularly read our blog then you will remember reading that Logan spent most of his energy running BEFORE his Cross Country race. Well now he is seen at McMahon Stadium at a Football Jamboree. He spends all his time between games ... that's right ... running and goofing around! He played all day AND yes, he missed another day of school for it. Haha.
  


 Here is his Team Picture. Logan scored 4 touchdowns, a conversion and a handful of amazing defensive plays.... Coach Berrigan said if he were to select a tournament MVP then Logan would be it. No Biggie.

 Sadie played at our friend LB's house all day. She was well taken care of....and tired right out.
Sadie has an arrangement with me that when she falls asleep in the car, I need to unbuckle her before I leave her sleeping. That way, when she awakes she doesn't sit in solitary confinement for a period of time.
 So I unbuckled her. I returned to check on her and I guess she decided to get half out ... and take another sleep break. *So uncomfortable.

No comments: