The Theme for October largely revolved around the Calgary Alberta Temple. It was an amazing 3 weeks which will forever be etched in my memory as an amazing historical experience. I traveled to the exact opposite corner of the city at least twice each week. And in the last week I was up there 4 times. Ryan and I volunteered twice each. Ryan being a tour guide. I organized food and was an Usher in the Temple. Each visit brought such an amazing unique experience. 
The view is incredible. From the Mountains in the west,
to Downtown Calgary Southeast.
Truly amazing.
My favorite quote was from a 6 year old boy. "This room makes me feel like I'm in love with something." And so it should, as it is designed to reflect Heaven.
Families can be Together Forever.
The Grand Finale of the 3 weeks came with our attendance in the Temple for The Dedication.
It was a special day for each of us. But I felt a true privilege for Logan and Will
We attended with Jon and MacKenzie. They are truly great. It was so nice to share their company for the afternoon.
I love to see the Temple.....














1 comment:
What a tender post! Thanks for sharing, Jenn.
Post a Comment