Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Harry, Simon & Friends

In our quarantine days we had to find our own fun. Will came across a pair of costume glasses. From the moment I told him he looked like Simon [from The Chipmunks] he was sold. He'd wear them around the house all day, place them on his bedside table at night and tell us he would need them the next morning so he could see. I secretly think he was also trying to be like his Dad.
If you haven't seen the 'bow-chicka-wow-wow' movie (otherwise referred to as Alvin & The Chipmunks) then its a definite must. I love that the shows I loved as a kid have returned in a fresh and fun new way for our kids to love. Curious George is another favorite (for the record).




For a brief moment Will released control of his glasses....the newfound character which had Logan rolling on the floor in laughter was none other than Harry (S)potter.







Then, of course, the page wouldn't be complete without the other boys showing their festive attire while decorating the Christmas tree.

No comments: