Saturday, December 27, 2008

Seasonal Festivities

Gift Exchange with Cousins
Emilee

Mayson

Roewyn eating the wrapping paper

Anna and Cooper

Quinten

Logan

Colby


A Wedding (Decorating)



A School Christmas Concert






A Serious Cold Snap warrants cozy methods of travel


A Visit with Great Gramma





A Very Large Goose Egg from over-excited bedtime play (in the dark)







A Piano Recital


Santa and Sadie meet for the very first time

A Visit to Santa


It finally arrived! A special thanks to Mom for lending her camera so I could capture the first three months of Sadie's life. If anyone knows me ... they know #1 I have a terrible memory and #2 I love taking pictures for memorabilia (likely to encourage my memory). None the less, a camera came wrapped in a bow under the tree. It's a definite upgrade from my previous version and now I've been enjoying getting to know it. Someday I hope to learn a little more about all the features to take unique pictures. For now, this is some of my favorite moments in time:
The first picture indicates practice with the zoom.












No comments: