Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pretty Things













The orchid that we've been caring for for as long as Sadie has been born. It's our special project as we've heard orchids are very difficult to keep. Of course since this picture was taken Logan and Will were playing catch and knocked the short branch off. I cried.

Along with making something special for Sadie to wear I also decided it was time to celebrate with decorating her room. Of course, I couldn't just complete a special room for her and not do so for the boys. So Logan and Will have a Dinosaur theme and Quinten & Colby have a cars, trucks & planes theme. I just haven't had the chance to take a picture of the boys room.

I discovered (what I consider to be) the cutest blanket for a baby girl. I purchased it with the intention of gifting it to a future baby girl born ... never expecting to one day have our own. And now that we do I believe the blanket will stay. Click on the picture to view a close-up. See if you agree.
This pretty thing fell asleep waiting for her Mom to get her big brothers ready for the day.

No comments: