Every Thursday the bakery truck arrives at our gate. It's a dangerous job but someone has to do it. An interesting fact about this truck is that they will charge you less if you are standing with Jorge (because they know they cannot take advantage of you). Last week I spent $12 and received an amazing 12 pieces.

This week I spent $20 for an acceptable 12 pieces.

This is morning snack. If you've read my past post about "how hot it is" ... then I forgot to mention that the ice cream is dripping before we even get it out of the package. It's a purchase and eat immediately scenerio. Even then, it's a sloppy sticky mess.

We learned our lesson the hard way the first day we picked up the ice cream. We decided to eat in the car on the way to the beach. Being considerate of the car rental company the boys spent the whole trip with their ice cream hanging out the window. It was everywhere. I haven't had the chance to clean the outside....so this is for your entertainment.

And the grand finale: Produce. All this for $30
1 comment:
ah....yummy. Looks so tasty.
Post a Comment