Monday, September 05, 2011

All Over Again

It's that time of year again. Back .... to .... School. *Sigh*

This year brings some excitement, and nerves, as the boys change schools. We will miss the friends and teachers who we totally love.
Our first two days have brought comfort as we realize that great people stand waiting where ever we go. Logan wrote in his school journal, "My first day at my new school was AMAZING."

I also have to apologize for the shaggy hair.
Logan wants to grow it out. I don't want to cut Will's hair because of how blonde it has beached out in the summer sun and.... Quinten and Colby have been having too much fun with their summer holidays that I haven't found time to fit it in for them. But the hair sort of fits with their attire as they are also on the schedule of casual days every day! That is, instead of uniforms. They didn't even know it was possible. Logan's first day en route to Grade 5.



Will's First Day of Grade 3.

Quinten's First Day of Grade 1


Colby's First Day of Grade 1.


It's not difficult for me to find a reason to shed tears at this time of year. But one sure bet is when I lose my kids to full-time school. I define Grade 1 as the beginning of the rest of my life without my kids. *Tear*. The majority of their days will be spent in the school system. I can not believe how quickly they came to this day. Double as fast perhaps?

Sending the Twins through To school .... With love ... From Mom. *Tears*

2 comments:

brooke said...

OH my goodness. Your kids are SO cute! That's awesome that Logan likes the new school, I hope the other boys do too.

Dorienne said...

It is a sad/happy time. I'm always excited for my kids and sad for me!