Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Note Taking

This is my Little Bro who is 6' 4" This is his darling wife who is also expecting their first babe. Now, the remainder of this post is a list of observations and record keeping of how we are permitted to treat this soon-to-be new arrival. I can only conclude that my Bro's behavior is conscious in leading by example.This is how he permits us to dress the little babe.



At first glance we see a baby who's immense drool is due to teething.
But further analysis shows that wet slobbery kisses are signed, sealed and approved.
Exhibit C. Logan found in the middle of the tube taking a trip on a low flying aircraft with Little Bro. as the driver.
And finally, every baby, needs to be bounced right? Here's how we are permitted to do so.
I can't wait to meet the little babe. I know we'll take good care of this special someone as the example precedes us.

No comments: