Now this today! What just happened!
Sadie's First Day of Playschool.
And just for kicks, I took a picture of the very first DeWinton class which is highlighted in the hallway!Do you see a little girl in the middle of the picture? One with Pig Tails. That's Me.
Yes, I thought of this picture as I prepared my little girl 32 years later for her first day.
Of course I had to exhibit my best friend in this school post.
4 comments:
isn't is crazy to send little Sadie off to preschool?? I can't believe that Jack is at that stage already. That picture of you is SO cute! Logan looks so much like you.
SO ADORABLE!!! I can't believe these babies are going to preschool!
You are adorable! Who is your best friend in the picture? Isn't in tragic how quickly they grow up?
Um, hello Logan with pig tails! That's fun to have that picture up!
Post a Comment