I love beautiful things. Not to have. Just to admire of course. And this takes the cake. Sorry for sounding lower class, but this is not something we do every day. Or perhaps I should say EVER! We needed a place to stay in Kelowna for the marriage of D & M (more on that later) SO we booked in the resort where the ceremony and reception were taking place. Best decision EVER!
Did I mention I love windows?....and I would live in a house of glass if possible.

After check-out, I really scanned the building to understand how the concept worked. It seems like every room had a view. But it also seems like every room wasn't as bright as ours. I suddenly realized something I hadn't noticed before: the second story windows (which is in actual fact; the 5th story windows) were double the height of all the other units. We seriously got the best unit in the complex for window size. Whoo Hoo!

And because we were a corner unit we had windows on the kitchen and dining room.

The master bedroom had a view of the lake ~ dreamy ~ but difficult to recognize in pictures. Here's a picture of the Master Bath.

And our own laundry facilities !! If I had known I would have packed all our camping laundry.

Here's the spare room's bathroom

When I was booking I was asked if we would prefer a lake view room or a mountain view room.


The Mountains, and a farmer's field and a lake at sunrise .... we got it all!

It's a place to hang our clothes.

And watch a wee bit of TV.

And catch some zzz's. How VeRy Anne Geddes of me. Yes?

It was a place to comfortably crash after a late night of partying.

And awake to the glow of the sunrise.

Now this is the definition of Resort Happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment