Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beaming with Pride

On Monday at 11:30 am I receive a text from Jillene saying her photographer canceled on her. Such sad news. She asked if I could take some picutres. SO, naturally I looked at my hectic schedule and said, "let's do 1 pm." I arrived home at noon, raced around the house to gather props and we had an afternoon of adventure.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the photo shoot.



The signature trait that basically gets him aNyThInG he wants.





This Dad is smitten with his little buddy.
Size comparison.


This is Sadie's doll bed. It was made for her by Santa's workshop last year.
His first outtfit from Grandma Marilyn


Precious moments.



We shouldn't forget about Chase. On one of our many breaks Derrick did some weight lifting. Chase didn't seem to mind.

Chase found himself a prop.

2 comments:

Kira said...

I feel like he looks a lot like Chase!

Dorienne said...

He totally looks like one of yours! Great job on the pictures and by the way, CHASE IS SUPER ADORABLE!