Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Shopping = Done!

Do you know the best way to get into the Christmas spirit?
First, go on a girls road trip. Second, drive into an amazing American town lit up with festive cheer. Third, stay in a serene cabin where you can reflect on the beauty that surrounds us through nature. And finally, get all your shopping done in one weekend!
Anyone who knows me knows I like to travel with my kids. This was the first weekend that I had no worries without them and enjoyed every minute. I may have just hit a new milestone.
And to think 2 Moms that decide to leave with less than 24 hours notice must have the best husbands and organizational skills around.
It was seriously the best weekend with the best company. It really allowed me to feel at peace and enjoy the remainder of the season away from the hustle. And you will see just how we enjoyed the season in the next posts!



No comments: