Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year




When the house is crazy loud with partiers. Someone still manages to sleep right through it. He was that tired.

New Year Festivities definitely include outdoor activities. After seeing how much Sadie loves to skate, we know we're going to have to increase our visits to the rink.

We went toboganning a couple different times. This time was in Sundance with the W fam.


Sadie Danced her heart out....and the boys followed suit.
Should it worry me that my 4 year old daughter has no reservations dancing in front of 4 boys aged 9 through to 11?

The Parents are deported from Canada for not accepting Canadian weather. The don't seem to look discouraged enough.
Off they go on their 4 month vacay.

This time of year, it is difficult to find help. But family is always around. Time to make these boys earn their meals.
5 hours later: A job well done.


Sadie has started a new dance class called Dance Explosion.

She loved it.
 
These guys are my Hip Hop experts. Seriously, they went in saying they already knew all the moves. I wish their teacher the best of luck with them!

January Date night recipient goes to Quinten. He is so fun to visit with. He wanted to sit in between his Dad and I in the dinner booth. I thought that was funny. We shopped for new skates and looked through all the sale bins at Canadian Tire. Every time I found a soft or plush sale item I grabbed it and threw him a fast ball, asking him to "think quick!" He laughed. We had fun night. I really love this kid.

No comments: