Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Mommy



Dear Mommy,

This is what I looked like on my first day of Nursery.
I know you think I've grown up so much but some day you are going to look at this picture and cry with how fast the time has gone by. I want you to remember that I really love babies, shoes, and playing outside. I have a handful of words I say regularly. My first favorite is Mommy. I really like to say Happy. But my other regulars are: More, NO, Don't, Hi and Bye.

I love to read and I love my family. My brothers inspire me. I love to play with them and I'm so happy that they always include me in their activities: Hide and Seek, Racing across the yard, and Movie night.

My first day in Nursery was okay. I was happy to go in because you were always in there with me when you were helping. When I saw Daddy check on me I was a little upset but I made it through without any tears. I guess this means I am more tough than my big brothers.

I'm just a little girl learning and growing. I know you wish my innocence will last a lifetime. Just know I'm always going to try my best to be all I can be. I know you love me. I love you too.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yes you are going to look back and wonder where the time has gone.. Sadie looks so cute!! But what a wonderful way to look back and have a record of all of it.. well maybe not all! but definitely some great memories!! I do look forward to the next post!!

Dorienne said...

she looked so cute on Sunday. Such a big girl!